What is CRS?
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a points based system use to access profile to rank in the Express Entry pool in Canada.The points are based on Skills,Education,language ability and other factors,CRS is a tool used to apply Permanent residence through Express Entry.You will be able to apply through one of the three Canadian Immigration programs
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trade Program
- The Canada Experience Class
Each programs requires certain condition to qualify in the Express Entry.There are key factors where you can improve your CRS score for Canada here we listed below
Steps to Improve CRS Score For Canada
- If you don’t have a good score in IELTS,CELPIP, TEF, or TCF exam,there is room to improve your CRS Score.maximum points that candidate can get without a spouse is 136 points and with spouse is 128 points.
- You can reapply for the language test as much as you can,If you obtain the high points you can use the score instead of the low score in language ability.
- If you know the French language you can get additional 22 points points for a second language skill if you apply with your spouse,If you apply with your self you can get additional 24 points.
Apply with your spouse
- Applying with your spouse can get additional CRS points
- You can earn up to 20 points for language skill,10 points for Canadian work experience and 10 points for each of your educational qualification.You can get additional 40 points when you apply with your spouse.
- Either any one of your blood relations residing in Canada who acquired a Permanent resident in Canada can help you to get additional CRS points you should provide proof of your relationship.(You can check for more details how your relative helps to get PR from our blog)
- The relations could be through sibling blood,adoption,marriage or common law partnership,you can get additional 15 CRS Points.
Get Higher Education
- If you get additional qualification you can get additional points,but neither it might time consuming process.
- Rather you might not only get high qualification you can get more capability points and can get more skill transferability points.
Provincial Nominee program
- If the province directly required your profile through them you can increase your CRS points.
- Through Provincial Nominee Program you can get additional of 600 points which helpful to increase CRS score.
- You can earn 100 points with the age range between 20-29 years old with the three years of experience.
- If you are applying Express Entry pool outside the Canada gain some additional experience it will increase the skill-ability level and points.
- If you have work experience in Canada that will added as the advantages,While creating a express entry profile be sure that you are employed it will help in the chance of increase in CRS points.
- It is not mandatory to get Job in Canada while creating an express entry profile but having a Job offer in Canada help you to increase your CRS points.
- By having a valid job offer you can get additional 200 CRS points.
- If you are struggling to get a job offer you can hire a recruiter in Canada with the help of the recuirting agency you can get opportunities as much as possible.
Migration is a time consuming process and it might be a daunting task when you apply without the knowledge,If you are a Canada immigrating aspirant Green Tree Immigration experts will guide you throughout the process,We work with Canada PR,Study and Business Visa Contact us for your immigration query with us and make your dream come true