A quick guide for Canada Immigration
After the restrictions policies of H1b visa in the United States many immigrants choosing Canada as an alternative way. One of the prominent ways for Canada Immigration is PR Visa. Through Canada PR Visa an immigrant can enjoy as much as the Citizens of Canada, After the time period completed Immigrants can also apply for citizenship. Here a quick guide Immigrate to Canada through Permanent Resident (PR Visa).
Once Canada former prime minister said “Canada is a homeland for equality,justice and tolerance”Former prime minister Kim campbell
How Canada PR Visa Benefits to immigrants?
PR Visa valid in a term of 5 years can be renewed after the completion of the time period
- PR Visa holder can apply for Citizenship
- Enjoy benefits such as free health-care, security
- Can live work, a study in any province in Canada
Cannot able to do this following for the immigrants
- PR Visa Candidate cant able to Vote
- Cannot able to be in high government security jobs
Eligibility for PR Visa
Canada PR Visa works on the points-based system which is based on language, Work experience, Age, Education through the above following criteria CRS points is been calculated through the secured points eligible candidates are Invited to Apply for PR Visa
Canada Immigration types through PR Visa
- Federal Immigration program
- Provincial Nominee program
- Qubec immigration program
- Business Immigration
- Family sponsorship
How to apply for PR Visa?
To apply for PR Visa you should Complete the following:
- Complete the Language Eligibility test.
- Submit the application based on the program you have decided
- Collect all the required documents for the proof of funds
- Complete your medical check-up and police verification
- After the process of completion, you will receive the COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Resident)
What are the documents required for applying for PR visa?
- Valid passport
- Age proof
- Medical Clearance Certificates
- Language Eligibility Scores
- Educational qualification certificates
- Police Clearance Certificate
What is the processing time?
The processing time depends on Various factors usually it will take 6 to 8 months for the whole process.
What are the Processing fees?
- Primary Applicant: 1325CAD$
- With Spouse: 1325CAD$
- Child:225CAD$ (Up to age 22)
Other Document Charges:
- ECA Fees: 305CAD$
- Language eligibility fees:260CAD$
- Medical test fess:60CAD$
After your continuous stay of 750 days, you can renew your PR Visa. Once you completed 5 years of your Permanent resident in Canada you are opted to obtain Canadian Citizenship.
This guide will clearly help you to migrate to your dream destination Canada. if you opting to migrate to Canada but confused about the process Green-tree Immigration experts will guide you to Immigrate to your dream destination Canada. We work with Canada PR, Work and study visa to immigrate Our process is transparent Enquire us your immigration query from our immigration experts.