Express Entry delivers a variety of programs for the skilled eligible candidates. It is broadly classified into three types
1)Canada Skilled worker
2)Canadian skilled trade program
3)Canadian Experience Class
Here we go to check the overview of the experience classes and about the check eligibility process to Canada. Canada experience class offers Permanent Resident for people who had worked in Canada willing to obtain PR visa.
A temporary worker who had gained Canadian experience and the individual has already gained the influence of Canadian rules and society in there communities and carriers. Canadian Experience class applications were managed to come on the basis on first come first serve basis
Canadian Experience class Eligibility Criteria:
Canadian Experience class applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria:
Candidate must have at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada within the last three years. The experience must have been while on work permit classified as skill type 0, A, B under the NOC.
1)Plan on living outside the province of Quebec
2)Meet the required language level for your job for each level such as speaking, reading, listening and writing should have at least CLB 7.
3) Should have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada or equivalent experience. And the advantages of this is you can gain more CRS score when applying for PR.
1)First, need to get the work permit of Canada
2) Get a year of experiences in Canada
3)Know the other eligibility requirement such as NOC, Language eligibility and get to know how to improve your CRS score
4)Then you need to prepare for your Express Entry profile.
5) Receive an ITA-From this point, you will have 60 days to submit a complete application. It is been provided by Canada Immigration council
6)After the process you need to check for medical and security check like police clearance is to be been check and submit an e applications
7) Then your e-application is been reviewed by the Canadian immigration council and when approved you will receive confirmation of permanent residence (COPR) document is been granted by an IRCC council
8) Recieval of your Permanent Residence